Nigerians have signed 1.6 million petitions against Marlian Music Record Label over the death of Mohbad. Marlian Music is a trailblazing record label founded and organized by the enigmatic and influential Nigerian artist, Naira Marley.
Following speculations that Naira Marley and Sammy Larry are allegedly involved in Mohbad death, Nigerian well-known blogger, Gistolver started a petition to ban Naira Marley’s record label with the caption “BAN MARLIAN MUSIC” on charge.org.
The petition signed by Nigerians stated that the Marlian music is a drug syndicate disguised as a record label. They recruit young boys to peddle drugs as well as indulge in drug-related activities.
It could be seen in a trending case of ex-signee Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba popularly known as Mohbad/Imol; how his life was cut short, how his fundamental rights as a human being were trampled upon just before his demise. The perpetrators of the acts include SAM Larry and Naira Marley as evidence is being opened up to the public about how he was beaten. trailed as well as killed by these men SAM LARRY and NAIRA MARLEY..
MOhbad until his death was a star loved by fans all over the world. Survived by a wife and a child just a little below 24 months of age.
Aloba Oadimeji Mohbad had petitioned against Sammy Larry, Elebe and others months before his death with respect to threat to life, malicious damage of property, oppression etc.
The Nigerians in diaspora, fans and all music lovers are requesting for thoroughly investigation on the Marlian music brand and should not temper with any information provided in the public space.
Marlian Music is not just a record label; it’s a cultural movement. Naira Marley’s fanbase, known as ‘Marlians,’ is one of the most dedicated and passionate in the Nigerian music scene.
These fans identify with the rebellious spirit of Naira Marley and the label’s artists, embracing their message of self-expression and individuality.
Marlian Music Record has boasted a diverse roster of talented artists, each bringing their unique style and flavor to the label’s music. Some of the illustrious artists signed under Marlian Music Record include:
- Naira Marley: The label’s founder is known for his unconventional style, catchy hooks, and thought-provoking lyrics. Naira Marley’s impact on the Nigerian music industry cannot be overemphasized.
- Zinoleesky: With hits like “Mapariwo” and “Kilofeshe,” Zinoleesky has established himself as a rising star in the Nigerian music scene.
- Mohbad: Known for his energetic and street-inspired tracks, Mohbad has been making waves with songs like “Marlians Anthem” and “Feel Good.” (May His Soul Continue To Rest In Peace)
- C Blvck: This artist brings a unique blend of Afrobeat and street sounds to Marlian Music. His track “Baby Kingsway” featuring Naira Marley is a testament to his talent.
- Emo Grae: With a soulful voice and emotionally charged lyrics, Emo Grae adds a different dimension to the label’s music.
The death of Mohbad might unravel the true ideology of Marlian Music Records, beginning from the controversial artist, Naira Marley and his best friend Sam Larry.
Nigerian citizens have high hope that justice will prevail as the Nigerian Police force joined other prominent agencies for the ongoing investigation.