Humblesmith – Report My Case Ft. Rudeboy

Nigerian indigenous veteran singer, Humblesmith humbly released a new song aptly called, “Report My Case”.

The new song Report My Case featured Nigerian music king, Rudeboy is also known as King Ruddy.

Musically, this new song is well-curated, and dignified and should be added to your Mp3 Download playlist if you love well-written, melodic, and exciting music.

Listen and share your thoughts below!


By Paschal

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *